Breaking News

Breaking News Update: Economic Recession: Nigerians regret voting for Buhari- Apir

Zarfund

Thursday 25 April 2013

Dave Playpenz Cooks And Eats His Own Finger, Kept The Bone


Dave Playpenz
'I ate my finger' ... Dave Playpenz wanted to taste his own flesh
If you couldn't tell from his name, Dave Playpenz may be one of the most interesting characters alive. The Brit was undaunted by losing his finger in a motorcycle accident, and decided to cook and eat the digit — just out of curiosity. Playpenz even earned approving words from a vegan friend of his, who agreed that the flesh was provided by a willing participant (obviously, Playpenz himself).

The "bondage furniture maker" says he was motivated to pull the stunt due to lingering fascination with cannibalism and a desire to keep his body whole." I decided that if I ate the flesh and kept the bones, then I wouldn't be losing part of me."

Dave's bone
Dave' s bone; Keepsake ... he kept the bone
He also told love it! magazine: “I know it sounds mad, but it wasn’t just the curiosity. That finger was a big bit of me, too big a bit to lose. 
“I decided that, if I ate the flesh and kept the bones, then I wouldn’t be losing part of me.” 

Out now ... love it!
Dave waited two days to recover from his operation before going through with his plan. 

He boiled the finger in salt water, adding: “Because I wanted to keep the bones, I decided not to fry or roast the finger, as that would damage them. 

“I didn’t have sauce or drink wine with it as I wanted to know what the real taste was.” 

He has been keeping the bones in a box since and insisted most of his friends did not mind his bizarre experience. 

Dave added: “A couple said, ‘It’s disgusting.’ But most people are intrigued. A vegan friend of mine approved of it, as at least I had my own permission whereas animals don’t give their consent before they’re eaten. 

“And no, it hasn’t turned me into some kind of Hannibal Lecter. It was a once-in-a-lifetime experience, which I definitely won’t be repeating.” 

Source: The Sun

No comments:

Post a Comment