Breaking News

Breaking News Update: Economic Recession: Nigerians regret voting for Buhari- Apir

Zarfund

Thursday 25 July 2013

Genevieve: I haven't had sex in 10 years,yeah me too

I remember when I was 17 years old,I had a girlfriend who was 19 and claimed to be a virgin.Only for me to get 'there' and to my surprise it was like driving on the Third Mainland bridge on a sunday evening.Guess what she told me after the liaison,'I fell off a bike that's why you didn't notice.
It's been rumoured lately that 'Genny' is about to walk down the aisle,hence the story about not being intimate in 10 years, just to impress her groom,after all the' thing ' no get meter.
Below is what Genevieve said about her "thing":

”I have been single for so long, it hasn’t been easy, even when dbanj came along with his thing that wasn’t long he kept saying NO LONG THING..NO LONG THING.. never [knew] that was he meant it till i saw it, it was even shorter than his harmonica… We couldn’t settle down.

"Luckily for me, I have found a man now to spend the rest of my life with.”

So, what do you think, could it be true that Genny's "thing" has been close in for about 10 years?

No comments:

Post a Comment