Breaking News

Breaking News Update: Economic Recession: Nigerians regret voting for Buhari- Apir

Zarfund

Monday 18 November 2013

‘I wish I knew my father’ – Shan George

Actress turned movie producer, Shan George says she can’t stop wondering who her father really is.

The 43 year-old half-caste actress revealed to Showtime Celebrity in an interview saying, ‘I wish I knew my father. I’m the only child of my mother, and my father was a Whiteman. My mum is a very wonderful person, but I guess there is always going to be that part of me that keeps wondering who my father is. I tried several years to trace his whereabouts to no avail’.

‘Consequently, I travelled to Manchester in search of the man that fathered me. But my mission was not accomplished. I gave up hope of meeting my father at the age of 35.’

The Cross River State-born actress who had her movie debut in ‘Thorns of Rose’, 1997, has been married twice and has two sons.

culled from NET

No comments:

Post a Comment