Breaking News

Breaking News Update: Economic Recession: Nigerians regret voting for Buhari- Apir

Zarfund

Friday 15 November 2013

“My voice is insured for $1million Dollars” -Kemi Olunloyo


Taking to her facebook page as usual to spark up some controversy, former governor’s daughter cum attention seeker, Kemi Olunloyo disclosed that she’s had her voice insured for $1million.


“Many of you have never heard my voice unless you’ve met me or heard my Radio Nigeria shows in 2006 or American and Canadian TV and radio. My VOICE is insured for $1 million US dollars. This past week, Cossy Orjiakor insured her boobs for N256 Million nairas. If anything happens to my broadcast voice, I collect N170 million naira. If anything happens to her breasts (which are implants) she gets N256 million naira.Who has the BEST deal?” Kemi posted on her facebook page

Who believes her?

No comments:

Post a Comment