Breaking News

Breaking News Update: Economic Recession: Nigerians regret voting for Buhari- Apir

Zarfund

Thursday 15 May 2014

Read Dora Akunyili's Heart-Touching Message from her sick Bed

It is confirmed that former Minister of Information, Madam Dora Akunyili, is down and she has been flown out to India where she is presently on hospital bed. Below is her touching to all those who love her:

"I am touched – indeed, overwhelmed by the outpouring of love and affection by my fellow countrymen and women, as well as numerous other well wishers around the world, many of whom have not only been praying for me but have also been mobilising through the various social networks for God’s healing hands to come upon me.
"I am confident that Almighty God will hear our prayers and grant me quick recovery. I love you all and pray that Almighty God blesses you all." - Dora Akunyili

No comments:

Post a Comment