Breaking News

Breaking News Update: Economic Recession: Nigerians regret voting for Buhari- Apir

Zarfund

Monday 9 June 2014

"Me, Date A Poor Man? Over My Dead Body" - Actress Naomi Emmanuel

Don't go near Naomi Emmanuel if you are poor


Naomi Emmanuel is a Nollywood actress who does not mince words and when she says she can never date a poor guy, she means every word of it.

Sexy Nollywood actress, Naomi Emmanuel, is one young lady who has the ability to turn heads wherever she goes.

The Clinic Matters star who acts the part of Nurse Titi, is however, not your regular girl as she does not come cheap.

The Anambra State born graduate of History and International Relations from the Lagos State University, ( LASU), says though she believes in love, that does not mean that she can bring herself so low to dating a man who is poor and cannot take care of her.

She also listed a list of the qualities she looks for in a man but emphasised that being rich is the number one criteria for any man who wants to date her.

My ideal man should of course be handsome, tall, dark, God fearing, caring, loving, and rich enough to take good care of me.
What I mean here is that you must be rich enough to take care of me. If you are comfortable, at least, that’s good enough.
I can never date an average guy. It’s not just possible. How do I maintain myself? If I were not looking good, would you come close to me?
You should be up and doing because money and love go together.
God cannot give me what is not my heart’s desire.
You guys have heard her. Are you up to the task?

No comments:

Post a Comment