Breaking News

Breaking News Update: Economic Recession: Nigerians regret voting for Buhari- Apir

Zarfund

Monday 6 May 2013

Very Urgent Pics Of My Bréasts! My Bréasts Stopped Growing At Age 13, Help! (Photo)


I am a 23 year old female, but the issue is my bréast stopped growing at the age of 13! Ever since I was 13 year old there has been no development!

I have tried a lot of pills and creams advertised on magazines! Even from the famous dr sandra! they didn't work.

Please, Is there any way to bréast enlargement apart from surgery? (Surgery is expensive can't afford it).Please kindly tell me!I know most of you would tell me to love myself, be contented e.t.c! But tell me how won't my self esteem be low when its still the same YOU people that call me nasty names because of my under developed bréast.

As to why I included a picture its because I want you to see and know may be you will actually be pleased or even long for such a size.

Please all I need from you readers, is advice and remedy, please no insults.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment