Breaking News

Breaking News Update: Economic Recession: Nigerians regret voting for Buhari- Apir

Zarfund

Friday 14 March 2014

Actress Biola Ige's Funny Response To Her Nudé Photo Saga


Since I published the raunchy photos of actress Biola Ige and Muna Obiekwe doing things on a movie set on Thursday morning, a lot has been said about the act and the lady who allowed herself to be a tool for the show. But it appears Biola Ige do not give damn. Below is what she told a report about the photos:

"Thanks for calling but at this period I shall not be talking. But I appreciate the fact that you called and I promise that soon when I have something to say, I will call you."See the photo that is causing "wahala" below...


This is one of the raunchy photo that have kept many talking for and against the beautiful actress. #nollywood

No comments:

Post a Comment