Breaking News

Breaking News Update: Economic Recession: Nigerians regret voting for Buhari- Apir

Zarfund

Friday 14 March 2014

My Boyfriend Chased Me Away From Our House Just After Séx


This sounds crazy, right? But Olu Famous I can tell you this is my story and it happened just last weekend in the house we built together. I've dated this man for four years and we plan to get married by the end of this year. That is why I gave him my money to add to what he his own to build a house on the land he bought.

Since December we have been living together in peace and am looking forward to our marriage until last week when he started acting funny. Anything I do will get him angry, he hardly talks to me. It was later I got to know that he saw the love text one of my ex-Sugar Daddy sent to me. It was the man who gave me some of the money we used for the house. He is very rich. He said he wants me for one night, but I said no.

He kept sending me text and my boyfriend saw it. On Saturday, he managed to allow me kiss him and this led to séx. But after we finish, he stood up and started pushing me to leave his house, without clothes...

I thought it was a joke but when he started hurting me I was surprised. A man in the area even begged him to at least allow me wear my cloths he refused. He said he hate me and don't want to see me in his house again.

This is our house, not just his. My money is part of the money he used in building the house. I don't know what to do. He has not been picking my calls since Saturday and am back in the house I was living with my friends before. It is a shame to me. My friends too say he refused to pick their calls.

Why did he make love to me that day if he knowns he doesn't want me again? Please I'm confused!

No comments:

Post a Comment